Terms & Conditions
Welcome to homedopt.my. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the homedopt.my website and related services. By accessing or using our website, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use our services.
By using our services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal capacity to enter into a binding agreement. If you are using our services on behalf of a business or other entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that entity to these Terms and Conditions.
All content on homedopt.my, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of homedopt.my or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from this content without our express written permission.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password.
- You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
You agree not to engage in the following prohibited activities when using homedopt.my:
- Violating any applicable laws, regulations, or our policies.
- Impersonating another person or entity.
- Uploading or transmitting any malicious code, viruses, or harmful software.
- Interfering with the operation of the website or our services.
- Collecting data from our website without our permission.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to homedopt.my at our discretion, without notice, for any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Homedopt.my is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied. We make no representations about the accuracy, reliability, or availability of the website or its content.
Limitation of Liability
Homedopt.my shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data, or other intangible losses, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Your continued use of homedopt.my after such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Insert Jurisdiction]. Any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Malaysia.
If you have questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at: